Energy Rig – Key System Components:
Nitrosys² Heated, Auto Calibrated Custom Mobile Cart
THE FIRST LOW PRESSURE HEATED SPRAY FOAM SYSTEM THAT TAKES THE GUESSWORK OUT OF PROCESSING LOW PRESSURE SPRAY FOAM
Processing low pressure spray foam is as simple as 1…2…3… with Nitrosys²
The NiTROSYS, low pressure spray foam system is a unique, but simple system that removes all guesswork involved in processing low pressure spf. It can be purchased to convert your existing low pressure spray foam rig to utilize this new technology, or installed on your current spray foam rig in addition to your original equipment.
Our low pressure, refillable spray foam system allows you to use less labor, less power, less equipment, lower pressures, eliminate drum disposal, and allows the structures residents, or other contractors to re-enter the location faster
VERSATILE.The SFS Nitrosys2 and ProPak Nitrosys line of spray foam equipment are great for the professional insulator looking to start off in the spray foam business. Nitrosys is also a great addition to an existing Spray Foam Contractor.
SIMPLE. The Nitrosys2 is a simple to use spray foam machine capable of spraying low pressure froth foam. THE FIRST OF ITS KIND, the Nitrosys delivers on ratio material without the need of calibration and also preheats and maintains material temperatures.
BENEFITS. Re-occupancy Times as low as 1 hour -No Fresh Air Required for normal use -Daily Maintenance Savings of up to 80% -Refillable Tanks mean no Drum Disposal.
Krendl 475 All Fiber Blowing Machine:
The 475 all-fiber unit is an economical machine for the professional contractor or do-it-yourself rental market. Designed for low maintenance and high production, the 475 provides a large, easy loading hopper while offering simple rugged performance.
Material Production Rate: *lbs/hr (kg/hr) rating with 150ft. (45.8m.) of 3 ” (7.6cm.) hose at 16ft. (4.8m.) elevation Product density and variable blowing conditions will affect production rate. Production Rate:Fiberglass 700 lbs/hr Cellulose 2100 lbs/hr
Features: Lightweight machine -User friendly electric dashboard -Clear acrylic safety guard allows for inspection -Durable powder coat finish – Large 14 amp / 2-stage blower -Semi pneumatic run flat treaded Tires -Built in tool holder -Convertible fold down loading door
Krendl GV230 Insulation Removal Vacuum:
The GV230 belt driven gas vacuum is designed with a steel fan and chamber, powered by a rugged Briggs and Stratton V-Twin 23HP gas engine or a Honda V-Twin 22.1HP gas engine. The GV230 fan chamber is made with AR steel plate which will prolong the life of the chamber. This vacuum is intended for removing all types of blown insulation and for recycling wet spray. -For Professional Contracor
Features: Large Steel 18” Fan -AR Plate Fan Chamber – Capable of moving 9000 lbs of Celluose per hour -6” inlet and outlet allows for substantial volume -Designed to eliminate engine vibration and fan blade stress -12V Magnetron Electronic Ignition system -Input/ Output safety switches -Mounting frame w/ 11” run flat tires
Winco WL18000VE “Big Dog” Gas Generator:
In order to earn the WINCO designation “Big Dog” a generator has to meet two criteria. First it has to be among the most durable and dependable generators in the market and secondly it has to produce big power. The WL18000VE passes both tests effortlessly. At 62.5 continuous amps this generator is at home with demanding loads.
It has proven itself in the field in spray foam, agricultural, and roofing applications. A durable Vanguard 31 HP engine with a reliable inherently regulated brushless generator end allows this generator to withstand harsh environments where other generators fail. The most important proof of the quality of this generator is in your application. Put the WL18000VE to work in your business and watch the hour meter turn.
This Rig Includes:
8.5 x 16 V-Nose 10,400 GVWR
- (2) Side Door
- (1) Ramp Door
- 24” Stone Guard
- Electric Brakes
- Spare Tire
- Nitrosys Refill Cart, Includes (2) Storage Cabinets, (1) Eyewash Station & (1) Fire Extinguisher
- Nitrosys Complete: (1) Flush Pot Filled with DOP, (1) Tube Super Lube
- Nitrosys Refill Package: 10′ Heated Whip, (2) 6′ Transfer Hoses w/ Filter Assemblys, (2) Nitrogen Lines (1) Regulator Assembly w/ Distributon Block (2) Handi-Gun’s, (100) Spray Tips (1) Tube Super Lube
- (4) 50′ GreenFlare Heated Hose
Krendl 475 Package:
- (1) 0475DL #475 Insulation Blower (2) 120V Input
- (3) H319 3” Flexhaust Hose x 50′
- (2) 380 3” Steel Connector Tube
- (5) 339A 3” Hose Clamps
Krendl GV230 Package:
- (1) GV230 23 hp Belt Drivin Gas Vacuum
- (1) H430 25′ 6” Flexhaust Hose
- (1) 371P 6” x 4” Reducer
- (2) H330 50′ 4” Flexhaust Hose
- (1) 381 4” Connector Tube
- (3) 340 4” Hose Clamps
- (4) 341 6” Hose Clamps
- Closed Cell Insulated Walls & Ceiling & Floors Diamond Plate Floors – Gloss White Plywood Walls – White Ceiling – Trim Out – E-Track Barrel Bracing – Work Bench w/ Vise Mounted – Spray Hose Rack – Fresh Air Hose Rack
- ProPak Plumbing Package: Air Lines – Push-Lok Hose – Quick Connects – Transfer Pumps – Mixer – Supply – Moisture Filters with Drain – Regulator Dashboard – Fluid Equipment Install
- ProPak Electrical Service: Workbench Outlet – 4′ Light – Outlets – Wall Heater – Outside 120V Shore Power Plug – Prewire Equipment
- ProPak Tool and Safety Kit: (1) SDS Book – (1) Non-Sparking Bung Wrench – (1) Set Adjustable Wrench – (1) Set Channel Locks – (1) 12 Pack Nitrile Dipped Gloves – (1) 25 Pack Hood & Boot Suits – (2) 3M Respirators w/ Cartridges – (2) Advanz Goggles – (1) Fireblock & Window & Door Gun Foam – (1) Pro Dispenser Gun – (1) Eye Wash Station – (1) Fire Extinguisher – (1) Desiccant Dryer – (1) Can Mold Release – (1) Can DK-817 – (1)1 Gallon DPM
- Winco “Big Dog” 18 kW Gas Generator w/ Wheel Kit
Manufacturer Part Number: EnergyRig
There are no reviews yet.